De-Oiled Rice Bran
We produce the best quality De-Oiled Rice Bran (DORB) in our technically advanced Solvent Extraction With a moderate protein content of around 16%, the feed is economically priced to suit all sections of livestock feed manufacturers.
De-oiled rice bran (DORB) is obtained after oil is removed from the rice bran. This is the commonly used ingredient in the feeding of Indian major carps due to its cheaper cost. DORB is used as a feed ingredient in cattle, poultry, and fish diet. Along with this, they are also used in making fiber-rich biscuits and extraction of an antioxidant compound like oryzanol and other industrial uses. Due to the increased competition, there will be a huge imbalance in the demand and supply for this ingredient in the years to come. DORB is associated with high fiber content, anti-nutrients, and non-starch polysaccharides which lead to its poor utilization resulting in a higher feed conversion ratio (FCR) in fish. Hence, the strategic utilization of this ingredient by solid-state fermentation, exogenous enzyme supplementation, and supplementing it with deficient nutrients like amino acids and fatty acids will help in improving the utilization of this ingredient.
DORB is widely utilized in the manufacture of cattle feed, poultry feed, fish feed, boiler fuel, sodium silicate, silica gel, insulating bricks, and other products (using wholly burnt white ash of the rice husk).
Benefits of DE OILED RICE BRAN
- De-oiled Rice Bran (DORB) is derived when crude oil is extracted from rice bran.
- DORB is commonly used in the production of animal nutrition products catering to cattle, poultry, horse, pet care, aquaculture (aquafeed), and swine industries.
- Is high in vitamin B and goes well for agricultural animals.
- Has a noticeable softening action on animal body fat and the butterfat content in milk.
- The absence of gluten and other allergic substances makes it an excellent feed for sensitive species and certain animal groups.DORB is ideal ingredient for use in manufacture of:
- Cattle Feed
- Fish Feed
- Dog Feed
- Chicken Feed
- Horse Feed
- Pig Feed & Boiler Fuel
|Main analysis||Value in %Avg|
|Dry matter||89.00 % as fed|
|Crude Protein||38.1 % DM|
|Crude fiber||14.3 % DM|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber||31.6 % DM|
|Acid Detergent Fiber||20.7 % DM|
|Lignin||9.7 % DM|
|Ether extract||2.4 % DM|
|Ash||7.6 % DM|
|Insoluble ash||0.3 % DM|
|Starch (polarimetry)||6.3 % DM|
|Starch (enzymatic)||1.6 % DM|
|Total sugars||10.5 % DM|
|Gross energy||19.3 Mj/kg DM|